Simulation-Driven Design software for casting
- High Pressure Die Casting
- Low Pressure Die Casting
- Gravity Sand and Tilt Pouring
- Permanent Mold Casting
What is Click2Cast?
- Click2Cast is a casting simulation software that allows the user to enhance and optimize their manufactured components.
- Click2Cast helps users avoid typical casting defects such as air entrapment, porosity, cold shots, etc.
- Click2Cast has the most user-friendly interface that allows the complete simulation to be done in 5 simple steps.
How can Click2Cast help you?
- The mold filling simulation allows you to evaluate several Ingate options quickly.
- No need to pre-design the ingate, simply select the size and position and Click2Cast will generate the ingate for you.
- This allows you to validate full casting designs including cavities, runners, and overflows.
- Where to position Feed and Risers and which size?
- Continuous ingate or fan ingate?
- Where to vent overflows.
- How to balance: Multicavity mold.
What Analysis tools are included?
Front flow shows the filling material evolution. This visualization gives a preliminary idea of the filling time, and the way the part is filled.
Temperature during Filling
Temperature evolution results shows the evolution of temperatures during filling. This animations helps to better understand the heat lost during the filling.
Shows the vectors representation of the velocities.
Shows the front encounter of material during the filling evolution. Blue colour shows the areas where exists the front encounter of material.
Shows the last areas to fill the part and his air entrapment during the evolution of filling.
Mold erosion shows the areas with velocities exceeding 35 m/s, and with high probability of mold erosion problems during the evolution of filling.
Shows the filling time of the different areas of the part.
Solid Fraction during Filling
Predict if there are some areas solidified during the filling.
Temperature during Solidification
Shows the temperature evolution during the solidification.
Solid Fraction during Solidification
Shows the evolution of the solidification. The material that solidifies will disappear from the animation and liquid material will be represented in red colour.
Shows the time that takes any area of the part to solidify .
Shows the shrinkage porosity percentage in volume over the total volume of the part.
Solidification Modulus (Volume-to-area ratio) is used in the Riser Designer wizard.
Helps to calculate the optimal riser configuration for the part.
Full Demonstration Webinar
Join us for a detailed look at what Click2Cast has to offer and more…
Download Free Trial
- Download the Free Click2Cast Trial. (7 day license)
- Follow the instruction email to install.
- Then download your Free User Manual and give it a go.
(The models are included with the software.)
- Or you can use the Free Video Tutorials.
Free Online Tutorials
- Get free access to all training tutorials.
- Train as many times and as many users as you want, when you want.
- Free Technical support.
Proud to be associated with…
Access CADCAM memberships and accreditations…