ZW3D 4 & 5X Machining
- Enhances 3X machining further by adding multi-axis machining capabilities.
- Optional 5-axis tool-paths include a range of strategies such as Planecut which keeps the tool perpendicular to the surface and Swarfcut which keeps the side of the tools in contact with the surface, offering a wide range of options to the programmer.
- ZW3D Post provides advanced post-processing capability for converting cutter location data (APT-CL) into machine specific code (G and M code) required by CNC machines. ZW3D Post is integrated into all ZW3D machining bundles.
- 5 Axis indexing.
- 5 Axis drilling cycles.
- Support for head attachments for 5 Axis face milling.
- State-of-the-art technology using Windows GUI.
- An easy to use macro language.
4 & 5X Machining add-on only available for ZW3D 3X Machining or ZW3D Premium packages.
Sam Waterson - CEO - Volume Injection Products
“ZW3D allows us to cost effectively manage product development. From initial part design through to CAM machining. The on site training by Access has been a great help in getting up to speed on the new software.”
Richard Prince - Tool Room Manager
Extremely easy to learn and get going quickly on the modelling side. The workflow is simple and once the penny drops, you can design anything with ease.
Donovan Barnes - Owner Habitat Industries
From a design perspective, mould design is simplified and takes about 50% faster. As mentioned, the support is extremely top class. Any software glitches or other issues, get sorted out almost instantly
Steve Farentinos - Engineering Manager - ACE Clearwater
Unlike most systems, ZW3D was built from the ground up to be completely integrated, so it can handle the entire process or just small parts. It’s flexible. In an operation like ours, the integrated functions save a lot of time and improve our efficiency. We also didn’t have to purchase a lot of add-on products, which is the case with most CAD/CAM software.