- ZW3D Standard offers effective part and assembly modeling.
- Translators for CATIA, Inventor, NX, Creo, SolidWorks, Solidedge, JT ACIS, Parasolid, IGES, STEP, DWG/DXF, VDA, STLand so on.
- Powerful Direct Edit function
- Solid-surface hybrid modeling and Flexible Morphing, Wrapping and Flex tools.
- Productive assembly design with standard part library, interference check and animation simulation.
- 2D Drawing can easily be generated.
- Sheet metal design is also included in this version.
- Reverse engineering with allows you to generate new surfaces from digitised point cloud data.
- Geometry Healing, Design Optimizer, Part Compare, Real-View & Checking Tools.
- Links to FEA, CMM and Macro Recorder
Sam Waterson - CEO - Volume Injection Products
“ZW3D allows us to cost effectively manage product development. From initial part design through to CAM machining. The on site training by Access has been a great help in getting up to speed on the new software.”
Richard Prince - Tool Room Manager
Extremely easy to learn and get going quickly on the modelling side. The workflow is simple and once the penny drops, you can design anything with ease.
Donovan Barnes - Owner Habitat Industries
From a design perspective, mould design is simplified and takes about 50% faster. As mentioned, the support is extremely top class. Any software glitches or other issues, get sorted out almost instantly
Steve Farentinos - Engineering Manager - ACE Clearwater
Unlike most systems, ZW3D was built from the ground up to be completely integrated, so it can handle the entire process or just small parts. It’s flexible. In an operation like ours, the integrated functions save a lot of time and improve our efficiency. We also didn’t have to purchase a lot of add-on products, which is the case with most CAD/CAM software.